WSSD December sessions
This months 3 session block of WSSD curriculum will build on previous sessions, but be open to new participant enrollment.
While there will still be an amphibious component to this months sessions, the emphases will be on teaching practical battle field skills and the fitness demands will be dramatically more challenging.
Please contact us to get registered during our enrollment window (27NOV-09DEC) if you are not currently attending sessions regularly.
Location: Marina state beach
Wet and sandy
- Surf beat down
- Buddy drags
- “Calisthenics” SAR PT style
Location: Fort Ord
- Tactical movements
- Basic combat rifle patterns
- Scatter and regroup
- Cover vs concealment
- Practical explanation and demonstration
- Buddy carries
Location: Best Western
- Squad run from Best Western to pier
- Once at pier calisthenics (contact with enemy)
- Deal with fall out of contact
[X] = headlamp or flashlight required (chem lights provided)